top of page

Bridging The Gap VA Family

Public·71 members
Nestor Blokhin
Nestor Blokhin

How to Download Video 60 FPS for Free: The Top Websites and Apps

When I record video at 60 fps on my iPhone 8, and then try to download the videos from iCloud to my PC, they are at 30 fps. Is there a way to keep them at their original quality? I need to 60 fps to use for slow motion in Adobe Premiere Pro.

download video 60 fps

I downloaded iCloud for Windows on my PC and now the videos are downloading through that at their original size, thank you so much for the help! I had been trying to figure this out for hours and hours.

I have "optimize iPhone storage" chosed instead of "download and keep originals" in my iCloud photos settings, but it says underneath this option that "Full-resolution versions can be downloaded from iCloud anytime". So to me that means that the videos I see on my phone are resized to save space, but the videos should be full size in iCloud, which isn't the case when I try to download them to my PC.

YouTube4KDownloader is an easy-to-use free online downloader for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Twitter, Twitch , and many more sites. You can easily download & save Youtube 60fps videos in many formats like MP4, WebM, MP3, ...

Easily and instantly convert and download Youtube 60fps videos to different formats like MP4, WebM, and MP3 to play easily on different platforms and devices like Windows PC, Mac, Linux, iPod, iPhone or Android. It's quick, easy, and %100 free!</