top of page

BTG Classroom Connection Christmas Fundraiser

Public·60 members
David Bell
David Bell

ICarly - Season 5 HOT!

This season features Carly Shay (Miranda Cosgrove), Sam Puckett (Jennette McCurdy), Freddie Benson (Nathan Kress) and Gibby Gibson (Noah Munck) as their web show, iCarly, is becoming more popular worldwide, with Sam and Freddie now as a confirmed couple, until the episode, "iLove You".

iCarly - Season 5

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furluso.com%2F2udALm&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw20H2kJhaol_06ip71z4mgi

Jerry Trainor co-stars as Carly's older brother Spencer, and Noah Munck co-stars as Gibby. This season had the specials "iLost My Mind", "iDate Sam & Freddie", "iBloop 2: Electric Bloopaloo", "iStill Psycho, and "iMeet the First Lady".

After the first few episodes of this season, T-Bo moves into Freddie and Mrs. Benson's apartment in Bushwell Plaza after being evicted from The Groovy Smoothie. Sam and Freddie help him do this by disguising him as a respectful gentleman. This initially works, but Mrs. Benson later evicts him upon discovering his true personality, though she later has a change of heart and decides to let him stay after he rescues the gang from an obsessed fan.

In late January 2011, while doing press for her North American Dancing Crazy concert tour, Miranda Cosgrove began telling news sources that she was looking forward to returning to Hollywood to begin filming a 5th season of iCarly.[1][2][3] On January 27, 2011, Cosgrove told Cleveland Live News "We're getting ready to start the next season, right after the tour. I would be willing to do the show as long as people like it and as long as it works."[1] On January 28, 2011, Reuters news agency also reported that Cosgrove was preparing to begin filming a 5th season of iCarly,[2] and on February 3, 2011 Cosgrove told The Middletown Press, when speaking of the show and her co-stars Jennette McCurdy and Nathan Kress, "I've known them since I was little. I can't wait to get back. I'm really comfortable doing iCarly. It's like my home away from home."[3] Cosgrove concluded her Dancing Crazy concert tour o