top of page

BTG Classroom Connection Christmas Fundraiser

Public·80 members

Nestor Blokhin
Nestor Blokhin

Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me: A 90s Hits Hindi Mashup that will make you Dance

Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me: A Mashup of Two 90s Hits

Introduction

If you are a fan of Bollywood music, you might have heard of a viral mashup song that combines two popular songs from the 90s: Tinak Tin Tana from the movie Mann and Aapke Pyar Me from the movie Raaz. This mashup song, titled Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me, has been trending on Instagram and YouTube, attracting millions of views and likes. But what is this mashup song and why is it so popular? In this article, we will explore the origins, meanings, and lyrics of both songs, as well as how to make your own mashup of them using some simple tools and software.

What is Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me?

What is a mashup song?

A mashup song is a song that blends two or more songs together, usually by mixing their vocals, melodies, beats, or lyrics. Mashup songs are often created by DJs, producers, or music enthusiasts who want to create something new and unique out of existing songs. Mashup songs can be fun, creative, and catchy, as they combine different genres, styles, and moods of music.

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FsSbkRYoBKc&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2vrL0mOHrRKGB654iX2JAD

Who created Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me?

Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me is a mashup song created by Bollywood Mashup Songs, a YouTube channel that uploads various mashups of Bollywood songs. According to their description, they use headphones for better experience and ask their viewers to like, share, and subscribe to their channel. They also have an Instagram account where they post their mashups and other content. They created Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me in September 2023 and uploaded it on both YouTube and Instagram. Since then, the mashup song has gone viral, gaining over 700k views on YouTube and over 100k views on Instagram.

What are the features of Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me?

Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me is a mashup song that combines the vocals of Udit Narayan and Alka Yagnik from Tinak Tin Tana with the music of Aapke Pyar Me. The mashup song has a duration of about 4 minutes and 21 seconds. It starts with the chorus of Tinak Tin Tana, followed by the verses of Aapke Pyar Me. Then, it switches back to the chorus of Tinak Tin Tana, followed by another verse of Aapke Pyar Me. Finally, it ends with the chorus of both songs playing together. The mashup song has a lo-fi (low-fidelity) sound quality, which gives it a nostalgic and relaxing vibe. The mashup song also has some slowed-down and reverbed effects, which enhance the mood and emotion of the song.

Why is it popular on Instagram and YouTube?

Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me is popular on Instagram and YouTube Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me is popular on Instagram and YouTube for several reasons. Some of them are:

• It appeals to the nostalgia of the 90s Bollywood fans, who grew up listening to the original songs and watching the movies. The mashup song reminds them of their childhood memories and emotions.

• It showcases the talent and creativity of the mashup maker, who managed to blend two songs that have different tempos, keys, and genres. The mashup song sounds seamless and harmonious, as if it was meant to be.

• It creates a new and fresh experience for the listeners, who might have never heard these songs together before. The mashup song offers a different perspective and interpretation of the original songs, as well as a new way to enjoy them.

• It generates curiosity and interest among the viewers, who might want to know more about the original songs, the movies, the singers, and the mashup maker. The mashup song also encourages them to share their opinions and feedback in the comments section.

Tinak Tin Tana: The Original Song

The movie Mann and its plot

Tinak Tin Tana is a song from the movie Mann, which was released in 1999. Mann is a romantic drama film directed by Indra Kumar and starring Aamir Khan and Manisha Koirala in the lead roles. The movie is a remake of the 1957 film An Affair to Remember, which was also remade in Hindi as Bheegi Raat in 1965.

tinak tin tana remix 90s hits hindi songs

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me mashup

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me instagram viral song

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me lyrics

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me mp3 download

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me ringtone

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me video song

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me whatsapp status

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me dj remix

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me tiktok viral song

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me full song

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me audio song

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me dance performance

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me reaction video

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me cover song

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me karaoke version

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me piano tutorial

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me guitar chords

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me flute version

tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me female version

how to make tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me remix

who sang the original songs of tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me

what is the meaning of the lyrics of tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me

where to watch the movies of the songs of tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me

when was the first time that the songs of tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me were released

why is the mashup of the songs of tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me so popular

which app can I use to create my own mashup of the songs of tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me

which actors and actresses starred in the movies of the songs of tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me

which singers and composers created the songs of the mashup of the songs of tinak tin tana x aapke pyar me

which genre and mood are the songs of the mashup of the songs of Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me

how to play the songs of Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me on harmonium

how to sing the songs of Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me with proper pronunciation

how to dance on the songs of Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me with easy steps

how to edit videos with the songs of Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me as background music

how to make ringtones with the songs of Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me using online tools

how to download the songs of Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me for free legally

how to share the songs of Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me with friends and family

how to enjoy the songs of Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me with headphones or speakers

how to appreciate the songs of Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me with comments and likes

how to support the creators of the songs of Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me with donations or subscriptions

The plot of Mann revolves around Dev Karan Singh (Aamir Khan), a playboy and a singer, who falls in love with Priya Verma (Manisha Koirala), a painter and an engaged woman, on a cruise ship. They decide to meet again after six months at the top of a tower, if they are still single by then. However, fate intervenes and Priya meets with an accident that leaves her paralyzed. Dev, unaware of her condition, waits for her at the tower, but she never shows up. He then learns about her accident from her fiancé Raj (Anil Kapoor) and decides to sacrifice his love for her happiness. He also dedicates his new album to her, which contains the song Tinak Tin Tana.

The singers Udit Narayan and Alka Yagnik

Tinak Tin Tana is sung by Udit Narayan and Alka Yagnik, two of the most popular and successful playback singers in Bollywood. Udit Narayan is a Nepali-Indian singer who has sung more than 25,000 songs in various languages, including Hindi, Nepali, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, and others. He has won five National Film Awards, four Filmfare Awards, two Screen Awards, and many other accolades for his singing. He is also a recipient of the Padma Shri and Padma Bhushan awards from the Government of India.

Alka Yagnik is an Indian singer who has sung more than 20,000 songs in various languages, including Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Punjabi, Oriya, Alka Yagnik is an Indian singer who has sung more than 20,000 songs in various languages, including Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Punjabi, Oriya, and others. She has won seven National Film Awards, 36 Filmfare Awards, four IIFA Awards, and many other accolades for her singing. She is also a recipient of the Padma Shri award from the Government of India.

Udit Narayan and Alka Yagnik have collaborated on many hit songs in Bollywood, such as Pehla Nasha, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Dil To Pagal Hai, Tumse Milna, and many others. They are considered to be one of the most successful and popular duos in the industry.

The meaning and lyrics of Tinak Tin Tana

Tinak Tin Tana is a romantic song that expresses the feelings of Dev and Priya for each other. The song has a catchy tune and a playful tone, as the singers tease and flirt with each other. The song also has some references to the movie's plot, such as the cruise ship, the tower, and the painting. The song is composed by Sanjeev-Darshan and written by Sameer.

The meaning and lyrics of Tinak Tin Tana are as follows:

Hindi

English

Tinak tin tana woh dhun toh bajana

Play that tune of tinak tin tana

Jiyein toh jiyein hum kisliye jiyein

Why should we live if we don't live for each other?

Tumhein dekhke toh lagta hai aise

When I see you, it feels like

Baharon ka mausam aaya ho jaise

The season of spring has arrived

Aankhon mein aankhein daal ke baatein karna

To talk with our eyes locked into each other's

Aankhon mein aankhein daal ke baatein karna

To talk with our eyes locked into each other's

Mujhse hi mujhko churake mujhe tumne chura liya hai

You have stolen me from myself by stealing me away from me

Haan tumse milke dil mein kuchh hone laga hai

Something has happened in my heart after meeting you

Tumse milke dil mein kuchh hone laga hai

Something has happened in my heart after meeting you

Tum jo saath ho toh lagta hai aise

When you are with me, it feels like

Khushiyon ka mausam aaya ho jaise

The season of happiness has arrived

Aapke Pyar Me: The Original Song

The movie Raaz and its plot

Aapke Pyar Me is a song from the movie Raaz, which was released in 2002. Raaz is a horror thriller film directed by Vikram Bhatt and starring Bipasha Basu and Dino Morea in the lead roles. The movie is inspired by the 1996 Hollywood film The Uninvited, which was also remade in Hindi as Darling in 2007.

The plot of Raaz revolves around Sanjana (Bipasha Basu) and Aditya (Dino Morea), a married couple who move to Ooty to save their troubled marriage. However, they encounter strange and supernatural events in their new house, which is haunted by a vengeful spirit. Sanjana also learns that Aditya had an affair with a woman named Malini (Malini Sharma), who committed suicide after he rejected her. The spirit turns out to be Malini, who wants to kill Sanjana and take Aditya back. Sanjana and Aditya have to fight for their lives and their love against the evil spirit.

The singer Alka Yagnik

Aapke Pyar Me is sung by Alka Yagnik, who is also the singer of Tinak Tin Tana. As mentioned before, she is one of the most popular and successful playback singers in Bollywood. She has sung many hit songs for various movies, such as Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Devdas, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, and many others. She is known for her versatile and expressive voice, as well as her ability to sing different genres and moods of music.

The meaning and lyrics of Aapke Pyar Me

Aapke Pyar Me is a romantic song that expresses the feelings of Sanjana for Aditya. The song has a melodious tune and a passionate tone, as the singer pours her heart out for her lover. The song also has some references to the movie's plot, such as the haunted house, the affair, and the suicide. The song is composed by Nadeem-Shravan and written by Sameer.

The meaning and lyrics of Aapke Pyar Me are as follows:

Hindi

English

Aapke pyaar mein hum savarne lage

I started to adorn myself in your love

Dekh ke aapko hum nikharne lage

Seeing you, I started to glow

Is kadar aap se humko mohabbat hui

I fell in love with you so much

Is kadar aap se humko mohabbat hui

I fell in love with you so much

Toot ke baazuon mein bikharne lage

I broke and scattered in your arms

How to make a mashup of Tinak Tin Tana and Aapke Pyar Me

The tools and software needed

If you want to make your own mashup of Tinak Tin Tana and Aapke Pyar Me, you will need some tools and software to help you. Some of them are:

• A computer or a laptop with a good sound card and speakers.

• An audio editing software, such as Audacity, Adobe Audition, FL Studio, or GarageBand. These software allow you to record, edit, mix, and export audio files.

• An audio converter software, such as Online Audio Converter, Zamzar, or Any Audio Converter. These software allow you to convert audio files from one format to another, such as MP3, WAV, OGG, or M4A.

• An audio downloader software, such as 4K Video Downloader, YouTube to MP3 Converter, or ClipGrab. These software allow you to download audio files from online sources, such as YouTube, SoundCloud, or Spotify.

• An audio splitter software, such as MP3 Splitter & Joiner, Audio Splitter, or Easy MP3 Cutter. These software allow you to split audio files into smaller segments, such as vocals, instruments, or beats.

• An audio merger software, such as MP3 Merger & Joiner, Audio Joiner, or Easy MP3 Joiner. These software allow you to merge audio files into larger segments, such as mashups, remixes, or medleys.

• An audio analyzer software, such as BPM Analyzer, KeyFinder, or Mixed In Key. These software allow you to analyze audio files for their tempo (beats per minute), key (musical scale), and pitch (frequency).

The steps to follow

If you have the tools and software ready, you can follow these steps to make your own mashup of Tinak Tin Tana and Aapke Pyar Me:

• Download the audio files of Tinak Tin Tana and Aapke Pyar Me from YouTube or any other source. You can use the audio downloader software to do this. Make sure you download them in MP3 format, as it is the most common and compatible format for audio editing.

• Convert the audio files of Tinak Tin Tana and Aapke Pyar Me to WAV format, as it is the best format for audio editing. You can use the audio converter software to do this.

• Analyze the audio files of Tinak Tin Tana and Aapke Pyar Me for their tempo, key, and pitch. You can use the audio analyzer software to do this. Note down the values of these parameters for both songs.

• Split the audio files of Tinak Tin Tana and Aapke Pyar Me into smaller segments, such as vocals, instruments, or beats. You can use the audio splitter software to do this. Save each segment as a separate WAV file.

• Open the audio editing software and create a new project. Import the segments of Tinak Tin Tana and Aapke Pyar Me into separate tracks. Adjust the volume, pan, and effects of each track as per your preference.

• Align the segments of Tinak Tin Tana and Aapke Pyar Me according to the structure of the mashup song. You can use the original mashup song as a reference or create your own arrangement. Make sure that the segments are in sync with each other and do not overlap or clash.

• Adjust the tempo, key, and pitch of the segments of Tinak Tin Tana and Aapke Pyar Me to match each other. You can use the audio editing software to do this. You can also use some tools like time-stretching, pitch-shifting, or auto-tune to make them sound more harmonious.

• Merge the segments of Tinak Tin Tana and Aapke Pyar Me into a single track. You can use the audio merger software to do this. Save the track as a WAV file.

• Convert the WAV file of the mashup song to MP3 format, as it is the most common and compatible format for audio playback. You can use the audio converter software to do this.

• Enjoy your mashup song of Tinak Tin Tana and Aapke Pyar Me. You can also share it with your friends, family, or online community.

The tips and tricks to make it sound good

Making a mashup song is not only a technical process, but also a creative one. Here are some tips and tricks to make your mashup song sound good:

• Choose songs that have similar or complementary tempos, keys, and pitches. This will make them easier to blend and match.

• Choose songs that have similar or contrasting genres, styles, and moods. This will make them more interesting and diverse.

• Choose songs that have some connection or relevance to each other. This will make them more meaningful and coherent.

• Experiment with different segments, arrangements, and effects. This will make them more unique and original.

• Listen to other mashup songs for inspiration and feedback. This will help you improve your skills and learn from others.

Conclusion

Summary of the main points

In this article, we have learned about:

• What is Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me and why is it popular on Instagram and YouTube?

• What are the origins, meanings, and lyrics of Tinak Tin Tana and Aapke Pyar Me?

• How to make your own mashup of Tinak Tin Tana and Aapke Pyar Me using some simple tools and software?

Call to action for the readers

If you are a fan of Bollywood music, you should definitely check out Tinak Tin Tana X Aapke Pyar Me on YouTube or Instagram. It is a mashup song that combines two 90s hits: Tinak Tin Tana from Mann and Aapke Pyar Me from Raaz. It is a fun, creative, and catchy song that will make you nostalgic and happy.

If you are feeling adventurous, you can also try making your own mashup of these two songs using some tools and software that we have mentioned in this article. It is a It is a fun, creative, and challenging activity that will test your musical skills and knowledge. You might discover some new songs, genres, and styles along the way.

We hope you enjoyed this article and learned something new. If you have

About

Online Christmas Event Dec 6- Dec 22, 2023 for BTG Classroom...

Members

• btgyouthprogram
  • Herczaine Kaena
    Herczaine Kaena
  • Gray
    Gray
  • Barbara Williams
    Barbara Williams
  • Zahra Jabeen
    Zahra Jabeen

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!