top of page

BTG Classroom Connection Christmas Fundraiser

Public·80 members

Nestor Blokhin
Nestor Blokhin

The Meaning Of Printing In Handwriting Analysis PATCHED

In her community college course Biertempfel uses Grapho-deck handwriting analysis flashcards, which feature 50 common personality traits and instructions for which letters or stroke features to hone in on to recognize those traits.

The Meaning of Printing in Handwriting Analysis

RC conceived, planned, and conducted the experiments; contributed to the interpretation of the results, and took the lead in writing the manuscript. BC-K evaluated the handwriting samples. AH introduced and enrolled patients to the study, gave critical feedback, and helped shape the research, analysis and manuscript. SA introduced and enrolled patients to the study, gave critical feedback, and helped shape the research, analysis and manuscript. IA introduced and enrolled patients to the study, gave critical feedback, and helped shape the research, analysis and manuscript. AS developed the research questions, supervised the analysis and its interpretation, and contributed to the final manuscript.

I noticed that my handwriting has changed over time. When I look at things I wrote when I was a teenager, while I recognize it as my handwriting, it's much different than the way I write now. Other adults have said the same thing.I also write less than I used to. In college, I wrote about 5 or 6 pages per class. Now, it's just jotting an occasional notes. My "writing" has become typing.I had no idea handwriting analysis was so pervasive and critical to hiring.

Helen, you're right. Your handwriting does change and all the traits you described yours now possessing are all considered very positive traits. So-called "perfect" or copybook writing is generally considered on the negative side. The things you described as appearing in your handwriting these days are signs of superior intelligence. "Sloppy" isn't considered bad at all. It just is to teachers teaching penmanship. In fact, the signs of higher intelligence begin to crop up about a year after the child is taught cursive. The more intelligent the child is, the quicker he or she begins to figure out a quicker way to write. The sooner he or she departs from the style taught, the more that indicates a higher intelligence. Smarter people try to figure out quicker ways to do things and handwriting is no exception. A highly-intelligent person, for instance, combines printing and cursive, writes shorter forms of letters, etc. The "slower" less adventuresome child tends to stay longer with that copybook style. This is a person who follows the rules, is less adventuresome, and is much more conservative--a "don't rock the boat" kind of person, usually loathe to take chances in life. Get Andrea's book and you'll see what laypeople think are negative things are just the opposite.Everything that happens in one's life affects their handwriting. It's their brain and personality on paper and it changes to reflect what's going on at the time. Try this: Write on unlined paper something to a friend. Just a chatty letter. When you're done, let me know. Also, take a clean sheet and draw a circle on it wherever and however it feels comfortable to you. When you're done, let me know and I'll tell you something about yourself, okay?

If I had known you had studied this, I may have had a more guarded comment! ;) Handwriting analysis has been a curiosity to me in the past, B.I. (Before Internet) :) And your observations in your post are extremely curious. For instance, my father has a very small, all-caps handwriting--and, yes, he does tend to be very guarded in what he thinks and what he says. His career was as an accountant--which also calls for accuracy and legibility so you're also probably right in that part of it might be job-related.I have always had mostly neat handwriting--people used to comment on it saying they wish they took notes so neatly. These were my physics and math classes--history classes were completely different because I wrote so much quicker. One other interesting thing: when I was in middle school, there was a girl who's handwriting I loved. We sat next to each other in science class in 7th grade and she would teach me to write the way she did. I think I wrote like that for a while, but I think I reverted to my own handwriting in the end. While her handwriting and my practice influenced my writing at the time, I don't see as much of it anymore. (And no, I didn't admire her as a person or her personality, btw. Just really liked her nice circular handwriting :))I'd definitely be more curious in seeing handwriting analysis performed. Wish I could send you a sample--I'd be more than happy to be used as a guinea pig :) I do have a tablet PC so while it wouldn't be absolutely perfect, might be for a very interesting post :)

Kari, I just appreciate your bringing this up so I can yap about it! Without more to go on, it wouldn't be a valid analysis of your dad's handwriting, but the traits you describe--printed, all caps and very small handwriting--indicate a person who doesn't reveal himself readily to others and is an introvert. That you say he's an accountant, is revealing and goes along with the traits. Accountants, engineers, computer people... those kinds of jobs attract people whose interest lies in "things" rather than people, and their personalities are often introverted and are many times people who don't feel comfortable exposing their true feelings to others. The opposite of the guy who leads the agency each month in car sales! Something that caused him or her to be wary of relationships. In general, however, a person who always prints even friendly letters, is a person who really doesn't want anyone to know the real person inside and a person who goes the additional step of printing in all caps is a person who REALLY doesn't want anyone to know what his true feelings are. Often, a diplomatic type of person. All of us have a "public" persona and a private one and often they are very different. For instance, people who know me assume I'm an extrovert, but I'm really an introvert and my handwriting reveals that. People are shocked to find that out as I have a very different public persona.In general, I'd say your dad isn't the guy who goes to a party with mostly strangers and becomes the life of the party and when he leaves the party he has ten new "best" friends. I'd say he's more likely at such a gathering (of mostly strangers) to position himself near the fringes of the party at some distance and hold forth with at most, one or two others, preferably those he already knows well. He would be apt to stick with who he came with or a close friend or two. Would that be accurate? Again, it's not fair to offer an analysis on just a couple of traits, but these are pretty big ones. The slant he employs would be a great clue. For instance, if his script slants to the left or was vertical, that would dovetail perfectly with the above observation. I'd be surprised if it was very much right-leaning.I was a recruiter some years ago for a specialized agency--we specialized in recruiting middle and upper-management from strictly electronic warfare companies--and at that time, there weren't separate tracks for advancement in such companies. We learned very quickly there were "people" people, and there were "things" people. We knew it was a huge mistake to promote a "things" person to be in charge of others, even if he had all the other factors in place. He was bound to fail. A things person isn't happy managing others. He wants to be around his "things," i.e., his computer, his drawing pencil, his calculator. Now, they have separate tracks for each, but then they didn't and companies made big mistakes putting people in the wrong slots. The way we found out which type of person the candidate was, was to find out his hobbies. A guy who designs computer software all day at the office and then goes home and... plays with his computer all night... isn't going to be a good people manager. He's going to flat-out hate his job! That's a guy to put in charge of technical things, but not people. He can do the job of managing, but won't much like it and he'll be much more productive and happy if they give him a promotion that involves... computers! Conversely, a guy who's a "people" person isn't going to want to spend long hours doing sums. Both types are necessary and both types are nice people.

Why would Barry Labov give a janitor a handwriting analysis? How is it so much more accurate than anything else? If I write a full length paper you can easily see my handwriting change at lease 3 times. I can't help it, it just happens.

Handwriting analysis, or graphology, is the science concerned in producing a personality profile of the writer by examining the quality, personality and strokes of an individual's handwriting. Besides creating a complete personality report, many other things are revealed in your handwriting, such as health issues, ethics, past experiences, hidden talents, and mental problems.etcHandwriting Analysis

Handwriting Analysis is one of the most reliable tools for personality detection. We can also minimise negative traits through Grapho-therapy (practicing certain changes in specific strokes). To spread to awareness of handwriting analysis, we have been publishing bimonthly magazine 'Graphic Strokes' which has now entered 2nd year of publication. For a free sample copy, please visit www.handwritingexplore.com

As president of the American Handwriting Analysis Foundation, (and a mystery writer), I read your post with great interest. Although I didn't agree with everything you wrote, that's okay. you don't need me to. It sounds like you studied the trait-stroke method. I'm more the gestalt school, but both can lead to the same conclusions, just through different lenses.AHAF has been a nonprofit educational organization for more than 50 years and has loads of resources. I invite you and your readers who are interested in handwriting analysis to visit the website: www.ahafhandwriting.org 041b061a72

About

Online Christmas Event Dec 6- Dec 22, 2023 for BTG Classroom...

Members

• btgyouthprogram
  • Herczaine Kaena
    Herczaine Kaena
  • Gray
    Gray
  • Barbara Williams
    Barbara Williams
  • Zahra Jabeen
    Zahra Jabeen

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!