top of page

BTG Classroom Connection Christmas Fundraiser

Public·80 members

Nestor Blokhin
Nestor Blokhin

LONI - Loneliness ( Y Do I Remix ) [UPD]

In January 2020, Lovato made her first musical appearance since her hiatus with a performance of single "Anyone" at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards.[200] The song, which was recorded four days prior to her 2018 drug overdose, was released on iTunes immediately after. On February 2, 2020, Lovato performed "The Star-Spangled Banner" at Super Bowl LIV.[201] On March 6, Lovato released a new single titled "I Love Me".[202] The release was supplemented by both a guest appearance and guest-host role on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. On April 16, she released a collaboration with Sam Smith titled "I'm Ready".[203] A remix of "Lonely Hearts" by JoJo featuring Lovato was released on August 28, 2020.[204] At the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards, Lovato received two nominations for her song "I Love Me", becoming the first artist in VMA history to receive a nomination every year for eight consecutive years.[205][206] On September 10, Lovato released a collaboration with American DJ Marshmello, titled "OK Not to Be OK", in partnership with the Hope For The Day suicide prevention movement.[207] On September 30, 2020, Lovato released "Still Have Me" via Twitter; the song was later released on digital platforms.[208] On October 14, she released a political ballad titled "Commander in Chief", ahead of the 2020 presidential election.[209] She hosted the 46th People's Choice Awards on November 15, 2020.[210] On November 20, she featured on American rapper Jeezy's song "My Reputation" from his album The Recession 2. On December 4, Lovato featured on a remix of the song "Monsters" by rock band All Time Low, alongside Blackbear.[211]

LONI - Loneliness ( Y Do I Remix )

A four-part documentary series following Lovato's life premiered on YouTube in March 2021.[212] The series, titled Demi Lovato: Dancing with the Devil, was directed by Michael D. Ratner and showcased her personal and musical journey over the past three years.[213][214] It was later announced that Lovato's seventh studio album, titled Dancing with the Devil... the Art of Starting Over, would be released on April 2, 2021. Lovato defined it "the non-official soundtrack to the documentary".[215] The album features collaborations with Ariana Grande, Noah Cyrus and Saweetie, as well as the previously released "What Other People Say", a collaboration between Lovato and Australian singer-songwriter Sam Fischer, initially released on February 4, 2021.[216] Dancing with the Devil... the Art of Starting Over debuted at number two on the Billboard 200 with first-week sales of 74,000 album-equivalent units in the US.[217] Prior to the release of the album, Lovato released one of the two title tracks "Dancing with the Devil" on March 26,[218] and "Met Him Last Night" on April 1, 2021.[219] The Dave Audé remix of the song was nominated for Best Remixed Recording at the 64th Annual Grammy Awards.[220] On August 20, 2021, Lovato released the "Melon Cake" music video.[221]

That there is no report on how to handle the gossip and stares at high school, or the crushing guilt, or the loneliness, or how to turn off the incessant loop of that day, or, more than anything, what to do with the biggest question of all: How do you forgive yourself? 041b061a72

About

Online Christmas Event Dec 6- Dec 22, 2023 for BTG Classroom...

Members

• btgyouthprogram
  • Herczaine Kaena
    Herczaine Kaena
  • Gray
    Gray
  • Barbara Williams
    Barbara Williams
  • Zahra Jabeen
    Zahra Jabeen

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!