top of page

BTG Classroom Connection Christmas Fundraiser

Public·80 members

David Bell
David Bell

Air Supply-The Power Of Love (you Are My Lady) Mp3

Michele Greppi from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution named "The Power of Love" the "best cut" of the album, complimenting Rush's voice, noting that her "operatic training shows in her incredible range (with no apparent loss of power or flexibility at either top or bottom)".[5] Tom Ewing of Freaky Trigger stated that it's "a song about how love removes your own sense of scale, makes existence itself unfamiliar, so the disorientating disconnect between it and anything resembling my emotional reality makes a sort of warped sense." He added that the chorus is "so memorable".[6] Alan Jones from Music Week declared it "frankly superior".[7] Richard Defendorf from The Orlando Sentinel deemed it a "goopy ballad".[8] People magazine wrote that "what's most impressive is Rush's voice. Throaty, intense and wide-ranging". The reviewer also noted that there is "intelligent passion" in the "broody" "The Power of Love".[9] In an retrospective review, Pop Rescue described it as a "fantastically classic power ballad" and "flawless", remarking that the singer's vocals are "rich, strong, and wonderfully spine tingling".[10] Greg Kennedy from Red Deer Advocate viewed the song as "plaintive" and "poignant".[11] A writer for The Stage declared it a "superballad".[12]

Air Supply-The power of love (you are my lady) mp3

God of mercy and compassion, of grace and reconciliation, pour your power upon all your children in the Middle East: Jews, Muslims and Christians, Palestinians and Israelis. Let hatred be turned into love, fear to trust, despair to hope, oppression to freedom, occupation to liberation, that violent encounters may be replaced by loving embraces, and peace and justice could be experienced by all.

Peace and Universal Love is the essence of the Gospel preached by all the Enlightened Ones. The Lord has preached that equanimity is the Dharma. Forgive do I creatures all, and let all creatures forgive me. Unto all have I amity, and unto none enmity. Know that violence is the root cause of all miseries in the world. Violence, in fact, is the knot of bondage. "Do not injure any living being." This is the eternal, perennial, and unalterable way of spiritual life. A weapon howsoever powerful it may be, can always be superseded by a superior one; but no weapon can, however, be superior to non-violence and love.

Maroon to me is about a vivid, passionate love that ended, and is remembered, as vividly as it lived. For sheer emotional power, and the strength of love and memory, this song has to be The King of Infinite Space by Lyndsay Faye. This book is an unforgettable Hamlet retelling with a powerful (and, spoilers, doomed) love at its core.

About

Online Christmas Event Dec 6- Dec 22, 2023 for BTG Classroom...

Members

• btgyouthprogram
  • Herczaine Kaena
    Herczaine Kaena
  • Gray
    Gray
  • Barbara Williams
    Barbara Williams
  • Zahra Jabeen
    Zahra Jabeen

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!