top of page

Bridging The Gap VA Family

Public·83 members

Nestor Blokhin
Nestor Blokhin

Shias Call For Saddam !AND BUSH! Execution To Be Broadcast Live!! (daaaamn) !!EXCLUSIVE!!

Another witness, national security adviser Mowaffak al-Rubaie, told The New York Times that one of the guards shouted at Saddam: "You have destroyed us. You have killed us. You have made us live in destitution." "I have saved you from destitution and misery and destroyed your enemies, the Persian and Americans," Saddam responded, al-Rubaie told the Times. "God damn you," the guard said. "God damn you," responded Saddam. "I don't believe that Saddam's execution would remotely help bring peace to the country. ... Even politically I think it would carry ... more negative consequences than positive ones." -Italian Premier Romano Prodi. Click to read more comments on executing Saddam

Shias Call For Saddam !AND BUSH! Execution To Be Broadcast Live!! (daaaamn)

Let us remember one thing regarding the official footage of the execution: Iraqis have no faith in the US-led Iraqi government and would not believe saddam's execution unless they see it with their own eyes. These people have lived through decades of lies...they trust no one and who can blame them!

This is a ridiculous topic to be discussing! Whatever your opinion on capital punishment, is totally irrelevant. The execution happened and we are entitled to know and witness all of the available facts without having the 'bad bits' removed. I would not want my children growing up in a world where they can see terrible situations in movies, yet fail to link them to the real world. This is the world in which we live, it's harsh and it's real. Everyone complaining about the BBC broadcasting choice really does subscribe to the 'ignorance is bliss' way of life.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!

(757) 256-2469

• Google Places
  • Instagram

©2021 by Bridging The Gap Youth Program. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page